Dry Lube with Teflon S419
- Non-soiling, strong adhesion, dry lubricating film for long term lubrication of heavy-duty metal, plastic and rubber parts
- Prevents wear and tear, and removes frictional noises e.g. electric windows against rubbers, dashboard noises, seat belts etc...
- Corrosion protection for mechanical and electrical mechanisms, does not impair conductivity
- Heat-resistant from -50°C to +250°C
- For: sunroofs, seat and tail cover rails, dashboard joining gaps, heating and ventilation flaps, switches, cranks, variable buttons, window and door mechanisms, sliding door and shutter guides, furniture hinges and telescopic sliders, electric switches, conveyor belts, curtain rails etc...
- Shake can before use. Spray onto dry, clean areas evenly at a distance of 15 - 20 cm. Drying time approx. 2 - 3 minutes at room temperature.